The Jackson Wellness Center offers memberships with no contracts or annual fees. A $95 initiation fee will be charged for the primary membership. Call 334-440-3330 to discuss membership options with a membership coordinator.
Your membership may be HSA/FSA eligible. Please check with your provider for eligibility.
Please be sure to read the Jackson Wellness Center Rules carefully.
Membership includes full access to:
• Cardio & Strength Training Equipment
• Group Classes: Yoga, Tai Chi, HIIT/Cardio, Boxing, and More!
• Indoor Walking Track
• Regular Membership Perks
• Full Health Risk Assessment
• Sauna & Steam room
• 3D Body Scans w/ Biometrics
• Locker Rooms + Showers
• Education Classes: Smoking Cessation, Weight Management, Nutrition, Diabetes, etc.
• Health & Fitness Tracking & Management Tools
• Competitions & Community Engagement Events
• Reduced rate for health screening events
• Available at an additional cost: Massage Therapy, Nutrition Counseling, Health & Wellness packages, and Personal Training packages
Individual + 1 Membership
Individual + 1 (Spouse or Partner)
Additional Family Members
Immediate family members 18+
Individual +1: $75/month
Ask our Membership Coordinator about the military and first responders rate!
Paid in Full (Individual) $780
Paid in Full (Individual +1) $1,380
To learn more about membership, benefits, or you would like to tour our facility, please fill out the membership inquiry and the Membership Manager will contact you, or fill out the membership application and visit us at 7150 Halcyon Park Drive!
Jackson Wellness Center Rules
All members must check-in at Member Concierge.
Towels are available for checkout at Member Concierge or for purchase in the Retail Shop.
To ensure a comfortable atmosphere for everyone, please be respectful of others.
All equipment is available on a “first-come, first-serve” basis up to 30 min or less at a time during peak hours.
Adhere to the dress code at all times.
Please wipe down the machines after your workouts using the wipes provided by the Jackson Wellness Center.
For safety purposes, please read instructions and properly use equipment.
Please return and rack all weights and equipment after use.
No food or beverages in fitness areas (except bottled water).